Fed up

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by midnightstar, Dec 1, 2012.

1. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

I'm fed up of everything, seems nothing I do is ever good enough for anyone, not even myself. Anxiety levels have been sky high since last night, haven't had any time at all today to even try to relax a bit. Worried sick about everything, ocd's being an absolute pain in the neck, had to quit facebook last night because a non-understanding family member was being nasty and made me feel like a huge ugly pile of horse crap and made me feel like my efforts are worth less than nothing. Apparently I'm a selfish bitch for wanting to have something for myself for once, usually I'm the one who gives everyone else as much of myself as I'm capable of giving even to the detriment of myself. Then the moment I need anything I'm apparently a selfish mare.

In a fair amount of pain from a migraine and really need something stronger to take this migraine away. Painkillers have taken the edge off it but I can't take anything more for it because of my other medication so I've basically got to suffer all night.

Thanks for listening and I'm sorry for being a whiny mare.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

You are not being whiny at all. Wish I could help take the migraine away and the smaller issues like that at least. Hopefully by now you are resting soundly. You are a great person and do so much to help others already - you have the right to expect and get some support in return as well. Make sure you take as much time and effort looking out for yourself as for everybody else- when you feel better it is easier to help others. :hug:

Take Care

Ben

3. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

Didn't have much sleep last night either, anxiety wasn't letting me relax at all so I was wide awake and only dozed off round about 3am ish :argh:

4. vhanna26

vhanna26 Active Member

I pretty much stayed up all night too. I know my anxiety will build as the day goes on. At least I can express my feelings here.

5. Evanesce

Evanesce Well-Known Member

Keeping you in my thought midnightstar, sounds like you are going thru a really hard time. I'm here for you if you need me. You don't need to always be strong and help others like me. Let others help you. You deserve that and more. :pinkrose::rose::talk:

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

It seems there is always someone to kick us when we are either feeling down or struggling to get up...they are morons and should not be listened to...your relative is a selfish piece of ____ and does not deserve your time...try to not give it another thought and go get what you deserve...caring and self acceptance