Fed up

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by imsosad, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imsosad

imsosad Active Member

I'm so fed up and done. Everyone says that things will get better, things will change. Bullshit! It just keeps getting worse and worse. Yesterday my son called me an idiot. His Dad and I told him to apologize and he won't. My GP puts my children in front of me to deter me from finally saying goodbye to all this crap. They don't care, they hate me. The whole house would be better off without me and I wouldn't have to keep trying to hang on. Wish I was already dead.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I don't know how old your son is. But kids can say terrible things sometimes (I can remember several occasions where I was so angry as a young teen, over something stupid, that I told my mother I hated her). Just because your son says something like that, doesn't mean it's actually how he feels; and nothing would devastate your children more than losing a parent to suicide.
  3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi. I too said some pretty awful things when I was growing up. I am sure there were plenty of times I felt hate for my mother. But there is nothing worse for a kid than losing a parent. Especially when they have not treated the parent well. I would have been devistated if something had happened to my mom.

But I do understand thinking family would be better off without me. I think it also. So many people who post here have felt that way. That their family would be fine, or even better off without them. I dont agree with them. But I do understand the feeling is authentic and comes from huge amount of pain, suffering and feelings of rejection.
  4. Yoyogirl86

Yoyogirl86 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear your going through a lot right now, can you get out the house for a while and area friend and take sometime for yourself
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.