Fed up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel I've got no fight left! Just really can't be bothered to try anymore everything seems so difficult and pointless and painful and I want the pain to end. I'm at work and usually I manage to be polite but underneath im still dying but today I can't do that and I feel bad that everyone's thinking I'm so rude and not trying very hard- so that is bothering me too. Everything bothers me.

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
Is it possible for you to get a couple days off somehow to let your mind relax and stop working overtime to cope with everything? Sometimes even a day or two "time out" from a few of our responsibilities can help us find the emotional reserves needed to start looking for better and more effective coping strategies.

Take Care and Be Safe

- Ben

I really want to especially as I'm feeling so run down as well but I was recently signed off for a month due to depression when it all kicked off and feel guilty as I know they will be busy

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Don't feel down as you are important. Very day I suffer but I still survive because I'm determined. People do care. I care enough to post. You are not on your own but we all feel the same pain everyday. The pain hurts mentally but it can be over comed one day. Do not be harsh on yourself but we do care.

Read this and take the comfort we are listening to you. DO NOT ACT ON YOUR FEELINGS.

I feel so bad about everything- I have been horrible to work with- just very closed off from everyone as been feeling so frustrated, impatient and just trying hard to keep it together- but haven't wanted to let anyone into my life cos I just don't know who is trustworthy! (I had my trust broken in the past) now can't help keeping people at a distance. But it's no fun to be like this and I don't know how to get back to the old me.... I really don't think anyone would care if I died cos I have been such a short tempered moody bitch with everyone- feel awful even to my mum

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Everyone is allowed to have off days when they're jerks, I'm sorry you feel you can't trust anyone. What about getting a Therapist and start from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00