Fed Up

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Lady Byron, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

I am seriously so fed up with myself. I let him back in. Every. Damn. Time. And it's always the same. Broken promises. Waiting up for him. Waiting around. I really need to be strong and just let him go. I just don't want to be alone. I know he doesn't love me. I would be a complete ass if I honestly thought he did. I don't know who to talk to because no one knows I'm still seeing him. My brothers would be pissed. My mom would be heartbroken. And I'm pretty sure my dad would be too. I've haven't even told my sister and she knows everything. I'm 25 years old. Why can I not get my shit together????

2. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

I'm sorry you're feeling so low. But I guess it comes down to what's worse for you, the pain of being alone or the pain of waiting on someone you say doesn't love you and the mental torture that goes with it. Maybe learning to love yourself will help you find someone who loves and respects you for who you are. I apologize if I offended you.
    Brian

3. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

It can be very difficult to leave a person, especially if you have issues with being alone.

That being said, try to listen to yourself hun. You deserve a lot better than this. Like Brian said, you need to learn to love yourself. I know that is a lot easier said than done, but it can be achieved with some work and the help of a therapist or a counselor. Maybe that would be something to think about?

Can I ask if it's an abusive relationship? If so you need to get out ASAP, go to a woman's shelter and let them help you.

Be safe hun!