FED-UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
Am so fed-up with everything. The USofA is a country in chaos. The political mess is just part of it. Hatred and vengeance seems to run rampant there. But mainly I am fed-up with my state's respond to CoVid. They have known for months that there would eventually be a vaccine. But did nothing to prepare. Now that it is here it is going to take over 6 weeks to get the first group vaccinated (and they are the smallest group). Then they are ignoring CDC's recommendations on next injections and devising their own. I am a 69 year old who may have to wait until summer. They have also changed requirements for counties to reopen, only making it more difficult. The US is supposedly one of the most rich and powerful countries in the world. If this country is do damn inept, I'd hate to see what its like in other countries. Thanks for reading my rant.

johnDoen

Outsider in the Realm of Lost and Found
Am so fed-up with everything. The USofA is a country in chaos. The political mess is just part of it. Hatred and vengeance seems to run rampant there. But mainly I am fed-up with my state's respond to CoVid. They have known for months that there would eventually be a vaccine. But did nothing to prepare. Now that it is here it is going to take over 6 weeks to get the first group vaccinated (and they are the smallest group). Then they are ignoring CDC's recommendations on next injections and devising their own. I am a 69 year old who may have to wait until summer. They have also changed requirements for counties to reopen, only making it more difficult. The US is supposedly one of the most rich and powerful countries in the world. If this country is do damn inept, I'd hate to see what its like in other countries. Thanks for reading my rant.
The US is the richest and most powerful country on this planet. Though, behind the wealth, the power, I know there are always remains of unsolved conflicts, of which I know you have a better knowledge. I think the situation in your country right now is about those conflicts and the people affected by them.

We live in a strange time, to be honest, tough time. It takes a toll on us everyday. All I can say is that please stay strong mentally and physically. You have lived through more tough times like this and I know you can do it again.

PS: My country is a bit different than others in dealing with the virus, though there is almost nothing close to certain at this time.

adamjam

I live in the U.S also and understand what you are saying, it bothers me too what is happening all over the country.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i live in the u.s. also and of course i'm troubled about what's going on right now. with covid to deal with we don't need all of this conflict. but i am sure after the 20th things are going to improve quickly especially about the covid situation. whatever country we live in we have to keep the faith that we will make it through this.

mike

Lady Wolfshead

wishes you well
My heart goes out to you guys -- we are all being ravaged by Covid and the US is being hit very hard. My city is one of the worst in Canada right now (Surrey). But I can't imagine living in such a bitterly divided nation as well and I hope sane minds prevail and the extremism dies down. I also hope, bear, that you get the vaccine soon. ((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
It is discouraging and frustrating. I am the eternal pessimist and never expect things to improve. I am never disappointed when they don't and pleasantly surprised anytime they do. I am betting on worse along the way, but never can tell.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
It is discouraging and frustrating. I am the eternal pessimist and never expect things to improve. I am never disappointed when they don't and pleasantly surprised anytime they do. I am betting on worse along the way, but never can tell.
i have hope that things will get better with the political issues and covid after the 20th. i have hope because the reality now is too distressing.

mike...*hug*shake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00