fed up

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Jess, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jess

Jess Guest

I'm very fed up with someone here :mad:
  2. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

*hugs* whoever it is, try to avoid them for a little while, keep relaxed :]
  3. Jess

Jess Guest

I like how people only care or choose to pay any attention to certain people. then others just dont matter.. and others they just dont even see
  4. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

*nods* Its happened in many cases before (Mia, Roewanne, Kath, myself.. examples).. where people just stop replying.

People feel like theres no help they can offer us so they shy away from us, and it hurts so much...

And we who are isolated are in so much pain that most of the time we cant support even each other..

I am sorry you are feeling isolated Jess.. I wish I could help more...

Im thinking of you <3
  5. Jess

Jess Guest

You've already helped more than anyone else has even tried to. No one even looks my way here. :sad:
  6. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

*Hugs* Ive felt this isolation too, acutely, feel free to contact me, I cant always give sensible answers, but Ill always listen.

If I dont reply right away its because im in a bad place myself and I dont want to upset you more by loosing my temper or bringing you down with me, not because I dont care.
  7. Jess

Jess Guest

I appreciate it loads Isa. I'd be afraid to run you off like the rest of the lot :unsure:
  8. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

Ive been here a long time, left for a long time, came back.. no one can force anyone else to run away from here, we choose to if we need to..

Have faith, keep trying to find support, if you give up you never will, whereas if you try theres always a slight hope of sucess yes?
  9. Jess

Jess Guest

I know.. I've left twice for months and months and come back hoping that things would be different.. I tried to be different thinking that people would like me more..

Nothing matters.. I'll just disappear for good
  10. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

Don't Jess, people care, we are just weak :rose:
  11. Jess

Jess Guest

so am I :cry:
  12. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

:rose: :hug: :barmy: :rose: :hug:

Im sorry Jess
  13. Jess

Jess Guest

me too. sorry
  14. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: Jess. I don't know you that well, but if you ever need/want to talk, I'm here. You seem like an awesome person, try and not talk down to yourself, eh? Take care.
  15. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

sweetie i hope you are okay. :hug: here if you need to talk
  16. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

I care..

I am here if you need me..

Sorry i didnt see this but i hardly come in this forum.. guess i need to start going into all the places here..

you can pm me if you need to.. i will reply back to you as soon as i get it. take care.. love you..
  17. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

I care too Jess.. and I care about you too Isa.. please take care of yourselves and my PM inbox is always open

18. katie-kat

katie-kat Member

:unsure: I know it's not much...But I care
  19. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.