Fed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Dont bother talking to me on msn anymore cos I'm am now unavailable:mad:
Really need someone to get me thru the night tonight but as usual if we aint talking about you then you wander off in the middle of the fucking conversation...so BOLLOCKS!!!

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Thanks Sam was seriously winding myself up :sad:
Will be okay once this damn doc thing is out the way :smile:
but at the mo am liable to bite someone's head off

ari

Staff Alumni
:hug: Terry if you want to talk to me more tonight i can be here for you hun pm me and i can tell you how we can talk some more if you want
ari

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Well how's this for fun :dry:
Catch bus at 7.30am, bitterly cold and bus was late so frozen turd boards bus:dry:
Sit in freezing bus for over an hour.
Turf out at Colchester only to find I can't find the medical centre..walk around for half an hour in biting cold wind.
Find it and then have to sit outside for another 3/4s of an hour cos am an hour early :dry:
Now given that I have chronic arthritis which is why I'm on disability in the first place..can u imagine what state I was in by the time I get to see the doc, hands had left the building and two bent up claws had taken their place.
Please sign on the dotted line.....I couldnt hold the fucking pen :mad:

Now the doc starts with all the questions and here's her punchline "have you thought of work" I nearly peed on her floor..have just spent 10 minutes explaining that walking for any longer than 10 to 15 mins is giving me excrutiating pain in feet has sailed right over her head :dry:

Now we get to the physical exam "please place hands behind head" DONE
"Now hold out arms" DONE
"Now bend over as far as you can go" I look like I just did a shallow bow at her.
"Now I'd like you to do a knee squat" :blink: I look at her and think "your having a bloody laugh":blink: ok in for a penny in for a pound I'll try with aide of hanging on to table. Didnt get further than about two inches down when both knees made the noise of a high velocity rifle going off.....Doc shouts "Fine fine STOP" :laugh:
Chucked out withing 15 minutes to walk a mile and a half to the bus stop ...was now resembling a crab from pain in feet...sit on freezing bus for another hour and finally to collapse at home pain from head to fecking toe....and all this for a pittance that allows you either heat or food :dry:

Been a fun day guys NOT!!!!
But now it's out the way peeps are no longer in danger of decapitation from your friendly mod :laugh:

Sa Palomera

:hug: :hug: :hug: Terrs.

Glad it's out the way now, and not just because everyone's safe again now :wink:
Nah but seriously, I'm glad you've had it and I hope you feel a bit better now, emotionally. sorry to hear about the pain you've had to endure though :sad: :hug:

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Sorry you had to go through all that Terry, but atleast we all have our cutesy, wotesy teddy bear back!!! lol Oh now there's a visual!!! lol Hun anytime you feel the urge to do some serious head chomping feel free to try it out on me. Mines pretty old and gnarly so you wont get too far!!! Always here for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00