Fed up

Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by depressedGirl, Jan 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. depressedGirl

depressedGirl Well-Known Member

I am back and I probably would annoy you, I am just sick and tired of being picked on just because I dress the way I do and that I self harm, Ok maybe if you are teens then you are probably sneering and saying "oh another emo girl thats attention seeking, I have been diagnosed with depression and yes I do have some suicidal thoughts in my head but it does annoy me when people assume that I want to be depressed when infact I don't, I just want to be happy again. I am sick of being sad all the time, sick of self harming, sick of bullies and most of all sick of being known as suicidal. Well I don't care how depressed I get because I am not going to commit suicide. So people need to stop picking on me and grow up. I am sorry to snap at people but I really am getting fed up.:sad:

2. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

it is amazing how many people do not understand depression isn't it?
    my advice would be to get some info or leaflets on the illness and give them to those who give you a hard time about it. sorry you feel so crappy... nobody would choose depression , it is a hideous illness x

3. emozillapwnsyourface

emozillapwnsyourface Well-Known Member

Awh I know the felling :[

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.