Fed up!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SAVE_ME, Feb 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm fed up of being screwed over by life.....don't wanna stick around to endure anymore of this bs.....
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I have truly been there...is there anything that has happened lately??? Please PM me if I can be there for you...big hugs, J
  3. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi....hang in there. pm me if you want to talk.
    and just keep reaching out. . i totally have the same kinds of days/times that you are going through. ..so lean on somebody - or several somebodies. . .we care about you hun :hug:
  4. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

i'm sorry hun, life is a bitch, then you marry one, isnt that how the saying goes? :unsure:
    how is life "fucking you over"? is it anything within your power to change? have you spoken to your/a therapist about it? i feel like a real therapist pusher atm, but talking does so much good, and it can help out nearly anything. and even if it doesnt, you wont know till you get the right therapist and try hun :hug: i said it to you before and i'll say it again. if you want to talk i'm here :arms:
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Save Me,
    Can youot talk to us and get it out instead of holding it all in. When you hold it in it seems to stagnate inside of you. Then any little thing can set you off. Sheep said it best you need to talk!!! We are here for you!!!~Joseph~
  6. SAVE_ME

Yeah, only for me it's "life's a bitch and then you date one who lives on the other side of the Atlantic"....I'm fed up of her being in my head. If I can't have her I don't wanna live...simple as....and please, for the love of God, nobody tell me I'll "meet someone" or that "there's plenty of fish in the sea". I've heard them said that many times it's not even funny. I don't want any other "fish in the sea" (nice analogy though, whoever thought up that one should be slapped in the face...hard :rolleyes:). Don't people get it? I was happy with HER! There is no one else! Especially not in Chav Central where I live anyway! So I've had it!
  7. SAVE_ME

Kill me! God! Please!!!! If you aren't gonna do anything else for me, then please just grant me this request!!! Ppplllleeeaassseee kill me ffs!!!
  8. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

time is a great healer. it is understandable that when you want 'sugar' , 'salt' won't do and that there is no one else that you want except her and that is only one her in this world. You'll eventually get over it. No point killing yourself for someone who doent want you anymore. There will be a time to love and also a time to be sad when relationships do not work out. All of us go through it at some point in our lives. Accept the fact that not all relationships will end up happily ever after. Some will work out, some will not. So if you've had 'it', you might miss out on the final one who might be a much better one that is meant for you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.