Fed Up

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Hache, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

Fed up with depression
    Fed up with anxiety
    Fed up with suicidal thoughts
    Fed up with failure
    Fed up with being no one special
    Fed up with the lack of meaningful relationships in my life
    Fed up with boredom
    Fed up with lonliness
    Fed up with the lack of attention
    Fed up with being dispensable
    Fed up with the lack of direction
    Fed up with nothing to look forward to, no future
    Fed up with the lack of identity
    Fed up with being ugly
    Fed up with being average
    Fed up with education

Just fucking sick, 4 years ago this month depression started coming through. I've moved around, changed circumstances, situations, but you just cant make people love you and want you, if what you want isn't material then what is the point in living.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Glad you vented got that out but each day is hope tommorrow maybe the day you just bump into someone new keep hanging in okay. Keep reaching out to people when it is right it will happen JUst keep getting involved in different things that will bring you people that are interested in the same. take care

3. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

Thanks but I have lost hope in that stuff, I have waited too long for a break

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Exactly you have waited but i am telling you it only takes that one meet that one person so try to just do something yu like painting classes anything so you can meet up with people same interest. enviroment classes anything lots of people don't meet up with someone till later and they happy they hung on. Don't give up hope yet

5. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

Maybe true but I cant join anything for 5 weeks because I will be home for christmas for 3 weeks soon. I've not found any classes or anything in my town, nothing other than religion or sport.

I need to move, need to run, need to change again but I cant, not for 18 months.

I will wake up and be fine for a few hours, maybe half a day, then bang it will hit me, I cannot beat this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.