fed up

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by letty, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. letty

letty Banned Member

How many or am i the only one thats afraid to do things with people like going shopping
    visiting them at there house.. I have failed to go to a party/get together for many occasions.
    then they sometimes ask how im doind or how about thry come over alot,I am just
    so paranoid ...i dont know what to do but I am fed up with this up- and down
    situstion

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I have not gone to one party or get together with my job and i have been there almost 30 yrs now how pathetic is that god It is so awful because they just dont understand i too don't like to be in gatherings of people hugs to you

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I don't like going out in public and going to parties and stuff...just makes me feel nervous and uneasy. Sort of the feeling that I don't belong. So don't worry, you aren't alone there.

4. RumoursOfMyDemise

RumoursOfMyDemise Well-Known Member

I find going shopping or just out in public at all difficult because of my social anxiety. Going to parties is near impossible. You're definitely not alone.

5. Pry

Pry Member

There's two people that I will do anything with. I especially don't like going out with family for some reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.