feel bad

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by SirCamel, Aug 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirCamel

SirCamel Well-Known Member

So recently me and my ex finacee have got back into touch. So we been having hours of hours conversation via phone and internet. So she sarts to cry and say she wants me back and she wish he woulda never left. as the conversation got more deep i told her more of my problems. I told her i wanted to killmyself and she said something that i would have never expected her to say. She siad she would cut her self and bleed to death if i kill myself. which made me feel so bad cause i wanna just go.

I love her and i want to be with her but i know the time isnt right, she lives 1000 miles back at home with her parents. so now i'm so confuse on what to do. she is my everything. i know i cant let her go. she is a big part of my life. i would do anything for her.

Just right now i have mixed feelings. feeling bad and confuse. what should i do...
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I think you need to get help for you first You need to get strong with help from doctor meds talk therapy what ever but take care of you first get strong. You are no good to GF if you are having thoughts of suicide If you care about this person then get yourself strong first and tell her to get help too so both of you can be strong together.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Take your time and talk..You both need to set boundries..Threatening to harm yourself is not the way to rebuild your relationship..Would you consider moving back to her town?? I think you need couples counseling..At least you should talk with a therapist.. They can help put you back on the right path..If you love this girl then you need to work towards rebuilding your relationship on honesty..Seek the professional help and keep posting here for support..Take care!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.