Feel Blank

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TomSh, Dec 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TomSh

TomSh Member

I am sure my story is familiar but have reached the point where I see no reason for my life, I serve no purpose, am of no benefit to anyone, I don't mean this in a sad way and I am not feeling sorry for myself - This is what I find scary, if I was upset and crying out for attention then I would find the support I was needing, however I'm not, I've just spent the weekend trying to figure out the least painful and least selfish way of moving on from this world in a very pragmatic way.

I do take some comfort for the fact that I have bothered to come on here as I am sure if I was set on ending it all then I would just do it rather than talk about it but I just find my cold and blank thoughts bother me and at some point I could do something on a whim.

2. LoneleyAndLost

LoneleyAndLost Active Member

Reason for life-youre family,friends and also you You are staying alive not just for others but because of yourself.
    Purpose- oh i get it.I was always asking myself"Why you still alive?Whats youre purpose?You are worthless"but that is all saying person who are depressed.Heal from depression with:therapist,friends,movie,going out in nature,finding new friends,going in gym,exersise,going into learning some language,volunteer etc.Then you will find purpose and plus you will be less depressed plus you will be helping yourself and clear mind.
    Thoughts-well we all have negative,disturbing,bad thoughts.But we can't let them win.So we will win them. What we are going to do is going to label them as a stupid,not part of us and also ignore them.
    Good luck and head up :)

3. TomSh

TomSh Member

The problem is finding help when you don't care enough to seek it, or even want it, these emotions are very powerful, strangely reading my post as a third person gives some perspective - Friends and family are non existent.

4. LoneleyAndLost

LoneleyAndLost Active Member

Just like me.Im not 6 month wanted to seek help.Since my depression come AGAIN.I didnt want seek help and didnt want go and now im scary because i want to go next week to tell all.And honesty i would not to go but i know that i have to see if im going to be better or not.It would be hard to open myself but i just have ti let it go.It won't just evaporate.
    So also you need like that.
    I dont have any support from my family just like you and they dont even know whats going on with me and that i will see a therapist.
    They also exist only physical.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.