feel CRAP

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Unregistered22, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok im a member but wanna remain Anon

ok i feel like cutting my arm So badly, i havn't cut in ages but shit in my relationship has happened and i just cant take it :-( the situation is leave my g/f and be severaly heart broken, or stay and proberly end up leaving in like a few months time

everytime i think about it i just wanna burst out crying. please any1 HELP!! i rly cant take much more :( :( :(
  2. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

I'm sorry your in so much pain at the moment - relationships can be so difficult especially when you relaly love the person. Maybe it would be best if you had some time to yourself or at least away from your girlfriend, clear your mind so you can make a clear choice for the future.

Cutting yourself is not going to help the situation, infact it will make it worse. Keep yourself busy to resist the urges.

Don't feel ashamed - it's ok to cry. Your not alone here! :smile:
  3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Talk to your girlfriend. I think talking things out even if it ends with a break up will help things. Rather then leave things messy and unfinished for one or both of you, you should sit and see if it can be worked out.

Shrugs Hope that helped
  4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Ok I really hope this isn't who I think it is...

Why do you want to leave your gf if it's going to leave you heart broken? Does you gf know how you are feeling? Do you have nay methods to stop yourself from harming??
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.