feel dead

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by total eclipse, Jan 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i am dead inside now. I was force to say no to bringing mydaughter home with me. I was forced to talking in front of her letting her know my pain. I am dead there is no reason now to stay i hurt her deeply these dam social workers don't care who they hurt in the process of getting what they want and it doesn't matter how sick everyone is they don't care. i don't care now either i really don't care.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: I wish there was something I could do to help. Here if you need anything.

3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

4. fweeps

fweeps Staff Alumni

im here if you need me hun...:hugtackles:

5. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i will pray for you

6. Anni

Anni Well-Known Member

*hug*

7. yorkie bar

yorkie bar Well-Known Member

* hug* to you violet

8. Sparky55313

Sparky55313 Well-Known Member

How I do feel for you. My emotions were lost many years ago and I felt so dead in my soul. Thank God for my meds and the great folk here. I am on a manic high but know I will again, soon, come back to real life. Then its back to facing the alienation of my kids.
    I do know the emptiness.
    "hugs"

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Violet ((BIG BEAR HUGS)).. We are here for you so keep venting.. You know holding all that pain in is not good.. Always here for you!!!

10. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: :hug: Violet :hug: :hug: :hug:

11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sometimes life is just not worth struggling for sometimes you look and see what truly is and it is not pretty sometimes everything you do just doesn't matter
    sometimes you look and see just how pathetic you are sometimes one clear moment you realize you are nothing you life all your hopes they are gone. You realize life goes on with or without you. I have no purpose now i can't help them they have to help themselves i am tired and i need to throw in the towel
    sometimes no matter what you do life takes over and destroys everything you worked so hard for funny how life keeps telling you just where you came from
    im sorry okay i tried dam pain dam sadness dam everything i just wanted her well.

12. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

You are a real worker and inspiration here. What you do with every post here is more important to the betterment of humanity than some "beautiful person" we all see in public and too easily envy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.