Feel desolate, alone, and hanging on by a thread that is breaking :(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cosmostar, Feb 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cosmostar

Cosmostar New Member

I feel ashamed to say I wish to commit suicide as I am a mum to a 14 year old son whom I lost custody of 3 years even though I see him everyday. It was an extremely abusive, traumatic divorce & custody battle where I was also defamed on Facebook. I live in a small town where everyone saw the posts my ex-husband wrote about me after I asked for a divorce he declared war on me. I am homeless, unemployed & see no way out of this misery & torment. Him & his dad (my ex husband) remind me I have no home and I feel I am hanging on to the last threads of my dignity.
  2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Cosmostar and welcome to SF's.. Glad to have you with us now.. Keep your real name, place to yourself here..that will mean this can be a safe place to vent, scream, cry and finally try to let it out and just be you..

We are a friendly, good bunch of people..not much judging .. Take you as you are and listen and try to support.. Now that you have started talking please do not stop... Take care out there please..would hate to lose you now!!! Jim
  3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Cosmo, very pleased you have reached out for others for support and encouragement, this is a wonderful forum for that, and for being accepted just as you are with everything that's happened, and for picking up skills and a new perspective about how to tread water until the more positive way opens up for you - even if you can't see what that could possibly be at the moment - continuing to live will be the very best option in regards to your boy, because it is possible for your future to become different from your past, and healed. I know we can't help that much with the practicalities of home, job etc. in the physical sense, but we can give you the moral support you're seeking and help knowing that there are other ways to help you to keep positive :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.