feel disgusting

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by _Lily_, Oct 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

I feel like a fat pig at the moment i got jeans from a online shop for large men even they didn't fit me the hips weren't wide enough but the waist was the right size

i feel disgusting and i have had enough of this **** with clothes
    i dont want to eat even if i do its going to be small amount of food
    i feel very emotional about this at the moment almost in tears
  2. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

Im here if you need to talk hun. PM me anytime big :hug:s
  3. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

4. assek

assek Well-Known Member

its a pain buying clothing online as the sizes are almost always wrong, and every make has different size measurements.
  5. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

The important thing is to not starve yourself, especially if you are trying to lose weight. Your body will fight to retain it if you do! Please take care of yourself and do your best to eat healthily.
  6. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

ohh- nooo... every brand has different size measurements; every country has different size measurements.
    I understand how you feel though...
    When I wear American George brand; I'm a xs/s but when I go to wear any Yumi/Tengu- I'm an xl.

You just have to focus on trying on clothing and feeling good about how you look when it fits properly- rather than trying to squeeze into something and feeling horrible because you have a muffin top.
  7. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Am just sick of nothing fitting even when i go to shops there is nothing in my size for a guy even when i try bigger sizes than they have in the shop online i still get jeans that are too tight in the hips but fit me ok in the waste
    but i cant get them to go past my hips

i have tried eating healthy and exercise ( i cant do much because am physically disabled ) but nothing comes off

so am going to restrict from now on i just need to get rid of the fatting food out the house
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.