Feel dreadful

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Butterfly, Oct 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Had a terrible night last night and spent most of it crying and all I could see were pictures of horrible things in my head. I'm tired of this shitty disease now. I want to die.

2. na-taya

na-taya Well-Known Member

I'm sorry your feeling so horrible especially after a hard night.

I hope you are able to hold on ride the horrible feeling out, sorry I don't have more words of support I just know what it's like to be in such pain.....I send you strength and wish you all the best

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

awh lexi, i'm sorry you feel so down, do you think having just finished therapy is a part of the reason you feel dreadful? not having that there for you. If I recall correctly you may be starting a new course of therapy soon? hopefully that will help. But for now just know you are not alone and that we care and are here to support you. big hugs :)

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope the awful pictures go away soon and that talking here to us makes you know that we do understand and we care ok

5. Butterfly

I felt a bit better yesterday after my psychiatrist appointment but last night was equally as tough. Nights seem to be the worst at the minute. Need to make a plan to try and lessen the awful nights.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

does music at night help at all just keep it on in background to help distract your mind some

7. Butterfly

I tried listening to music but it didn't help. Just can't shut my mind up at the minute.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.