Feel drowned

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kath, Jun 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kath

kath Well-Known Member

My situation keeps getting worse and i keep feeling more and more drowned by my suicidal thoughts.
  2. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

Kath, what's going on? We all care about you and want to see you come thru this. Send me a PM if you need someone to talk to.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I know how long and hard you have been fighting this kath. I want to urge you not to give up now.You need to start taking care of yourself in more positive ways. We are still here for you. Stay safe. :hug:
  4. Chemical Chaos

Chemical Chaos Active Member

i know you don't know me...and i don't know you. but you've presented me with a fact of your life and i don't like this fact; i want you to be alright.

here's a little story for you...

when i was 17, i'd just been dumped by the only thing i really loved. i had no friends, i had a dead end job in mcdonalds where (at the time) everyone hated me and thought i was a lunatic. i was drinking, cutting myself...i really was...so close to death.
    my parents had my unruly older brother to deal with, and so i was alone.
    may-august 2004 were just unbelieveable...and like you...i felt totally suffocated.

but here i am...still alive. and you know why? because the future is unknown, and as long as it's unknown then there's a chance it'll be okay.

i'm not saying things will get better, and i'm not saying you'll be all happy and sorted and so on...but you know what? living for the future is better than dying for the present.

so please...hold on, keep going...i'm here if you need me, friend.

Draven xx
  5. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone.im not gonna right much.Dont have much energy or will for anything right now.im sorry i havent updated this sooner.Sometimes the stuff with the tablets means i lose my days and its a bit of a haze.Things dont get done.As they would normally.
  6. kath

kath Well-Known Member

No i wont lengthen my reply to five letters.'Oh' is my reply.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.