Feel Empty

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Gari23, May 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gari23

Gari23 New Member

I grew up wealthy - but had a really abusive dad. emotionally, and parents who disregarded whatever I told them about school. I was bullied, faced racism (went to a private school in Beligum).My parents always said, 'suck it up, this is the best education for you." The best day of my life was when my dad died of cancer. Then the mass depression got worse when I went off to college, had a hard time making friends, but girls I used to sleep with left and right, I needed someone, to feel something. I used to take Paxil, but it's seemed to have worn off and now? I feel so bad I can't take it, I drink but I'm sad, all I can think about is how unhappy I've always been, everyday is like a nightmare, I'm forcing myself to live but I really don't want to. It's hard, I don't want to start taking Benzo's because I know once they stop working, these things come back inside my head. I feel so alone and I need someone who can understand me, please, just someone to talk to. I have friends but no one would understand, I feel empty, I just feel like dying.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: Just want you to know you're being heard. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Please talk to a doc at your school or your doc that ordered paxil and get a prescription changed ok the medication properly needs to be upped or an additive put on to it
    good you are talking here hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.