feel extremely humiliated please help.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Unregistered098765, Nov 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recently i had sex with a guy i barely knew(once off, no relationship)i didnt know at the time that he was a bit simple.last night he called to my home(have no idea why he done that) told my mom that hes in love with me and had sex with me????? i feel so humiliated, the saddest part is that he was dead serious, i found out since that he is known to be like that. he keeps hanging around my house. im so embarrassed .what do i do?

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Perhaps explain to him that it was a one off. It's best to clarify this all up as soon as possible.

3. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I agree. Best thing to do is to talk to him and make him undersand it was a single sex night but you dont love him nor want any relationship with him.
    If he pursue then it is a different story so lets hope he gets the point but
    be very clear and dont live any doubt in him. Clean cut!

let us know how it went
    granny

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

You could give him a chance. I mean you did have sex with the guy after all.

5. yes i know but only because i had way too much to drink :((((((

6. Anime-Zodiac

Do you have feelings for this person. If the answer is "no" then there's nothing to give a chance for.

7. i have no feelings for him whatsoever, he was hanging around my home last night too..if hes there tonight, im calling the cops.

8. Anime-Zodiac

It's up to you in the end of the day but perhaps it's best you tell him straight that there is nothing between you two and then take it from there.

9. CAD

CAD Well-Known Member

Do you think there could be a moral to this story?

10. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

What kind of weird person falls in love with someone he took advantage of while they were drunk?

If you see him around your house again, call the police, he has no business invading your space like he is.

11. CAD

CAD Well-Known Member

Where did you get the "took advantage" part from?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.