Feel free to skip this crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I appreciate all of the advice and I'm taking it all into account. I'm doing better today, definitely more positive and hopeful. But I worry about the next time I crash. My moods can fluctuate so rapidly that it can become exhausting. And my dreams are full of turmoil. There's always arguing and conflict in my dreams lately. I remember I was yelling "Stop" in my dream, then I heard a loud sound in my throat and it woke me up. Almost like I was actually saying it in real life. So that troubles me as well.
you're doing good you don't crash as much or for as long. you are making progress keep trying

Stijn

Innerceptor
I appreciate all of the advice and I'm taking it all into account. I'm doing better today, definitely more positive and hopeful. But I worry about the next time I crash. My moods can fluctuate so rapidly that it can become exhausting. And my dreams are full of turmoil. There's always arguing and conflict in my dreams lately. I remember I was yelling "Stop" in my dream, then I heard a loud sound in my throat and it woke me up. Almost like I was actually saying it in real life. So that troubles me as well.
Enjoy the moments you feel better even if you know it is not going to last. I have to do it too like most people. The more you enjoy the good times the stronger you'll be to live through the bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00