feel fucking caged

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Shock, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Shock

Shock Well-Known Member

Man i just feel the need to rant!!! god i feel so trapped with shit! and fuck its a a bad feeling!!!

1. i cant study cause i dont understand what im meant to do! i keep asking the teacher for help but he doesnt give a shit and the only tutor that taught this shit has quit. I really wanna understand this subject but it other people that are letting me down and i cant do much about it. so im fucked there!

2. I duty manage a cafe that is part of a chain. For what ever reason (bad location i think) its not making enough profit so the head honchos are 'secret shopping' us (ie sending ppl undercover to see whats wrong). This is shit for me cause if one of my staff fucks up ill get in shit and its impossible to look over everyones shoulder all of the time! AND i think its fucked that these head honchos immediately suspect the honestly hard working staff thats the problem and not the lack of advertising, bad location, high price for meals, etc.

It so not worth the amount of pay (i think $3 belowthe average pay per hour of similar places?) we get for all the stress we have (1 chef, 1 barrister, 1 waiter for a 30 table restaurant. WHAT THE FUCK!) and now this added pressure fucking hell ill stab myself and make an example of what happens the way they treat us. So thats fucked

3. My housemates are being whingy cause there stressed studying. Well some how that turns into everyone elses problem! fucking hell, LOOK im stressed your stressed so do something about and stop looking for fights!!! If i come home late from work to do yet more study i cant speak or walk cause it makes noise apparently. (ive developed this way of silently 'skiing' in my socks to get around :)) oh and god forbid if the computer bings or beeps or something!

and the pinnacle of this is i take it all in and say nothing about it! FUCK THEM

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Well I'm glad that you took the time to say something about it here. Hope it made you feel a little better. If, not rant some more and some more until it does!! If that doesnt work, feel free to drop me a line and maybe get some feed back? Keep pushing hun, you may not be able to change the situations but you dont have to let them stay bottled up! Maybe you need to bring home the coffee that is left in the bottom of the pots from work and give it to the roomies and then they will all be to hyper to whine or even sleep (lol).