1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feel good puppy video

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by JmpMster, Feb 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JmpMster

JmpMster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Saw this video on fb - the link worked without signing into FB for me so hopefully it will here as well ...

Puppy Video

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Awwww! So wonderful that the kindness he received worked!

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

thanks. I love this video. I think we should maybe have an area where we put wonderful animal videos here. I just saw one of a bird feeding noodles to a dog. So many great animal videos out there. animals are So loving and healing. Glad this sweetheart pup got the help he deserved.

4. JmpMster

JmpMster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Glad you liked it - it cheered me up this morning to. If you can find that video flowers feel free to start a Happy Animal Pictures and Videos thread in the coffe house or game room ...... that we can all add to :) ... I think that would be a great idea.

5. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

Very moving - it brought tears to my eyes, too. Thank you for sharing this link with us. With love - Aquarius

6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

What a lovely bunch of people and a fabulous pup!

7. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

That was awesome!

8. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

What a kind and loving moderator! Thank you for the work you are doing behind the scenes and upfront, too. With love - Aquarius

9. flowers

flowers Senior Member

what a sweetheart. I love stories like this. Thaks NYJmpMaster for posting it !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.