Feel good puppy video

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by NYJmpMaster, Feb 11, 2014.

1. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Saw this video on fb - the link worked without signing into FB for me so hopefully it will here as well ...

Puppy Video

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Awwww! So wonderful that the kindness he received worked!

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

thanks. I love this video. I think we should maybe have an area where we put wonderful animal videos here. I just saw one of a bird feeding noodles to a dog. So many great animal videos out there. animals are So loving and healing. Glad this sweetheart pup got the help he deserved.

4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Glad you liked it - it cheered me up this morning to. If you can find that video flowers feel free to start a Happy Animal Pictures and Videos thread in the coffe house or game room ...... that we can all add to :) ... I think that would be a great idea.

5. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

Very moving - it brought tears to my eyes, too. Thank you for sharing this link with us. With love - Aquarius

6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

What a lovely bunch of people and a fabulous pup!

7. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

That was awesome!

8. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

What a kind and loving moderator! Thank you for the work you are doing behind the scenes and upfront, too. With love - Aquarius

9. flowers

flowers Senior Member

what a sweetheart. I love stories like this. Thaks NYJmpMaster for posting it !