Feel Good Today

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Ze'ev-Hayalim, Nov 20, 2006.

1. i know this is self serving, but I'm feeling alright

I'm running 4 miles a day with my dog joe joe, I'm in the best shape i've ever been since the army, and I'm slowly opening up to those who truly care about me.

I love you all.

Gabriel

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Gabriel, may these feelings continue to grow for a very long time. i am glad you are feeling good and are opening up to the people that care about you. You have many friends here as well. People who truly do care. i am one of those, Gabe. Give Joe Joe a hug and pat for me. :hug:

3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Glad you're feeling good Gabriel :) :hug:

As Gentle says, may these feelings continue for a very long time :)

Give Joe Joe a pat and hug from me also :)

Joe

4. itachi

itachi Well-Known Member

Great to Hear it :smile:

5. HURRAY

I've been accepted to AVTEC (Alaska Vocational Tech Education Course), to begin training as a Professional Welder!!!!!!

:) things are coming together, and i couldnt have done without everyone here at SF

:hug:

6. CONGRATS all around!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You GO Boy!! I'm so glad for you -now be GOOD! (to yourself)

:eek:)

{big hugs]
    FAL1

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

That is so great Gabe. It is time for things to turn the corner for you. Take advantage of it. Be kind to yourself. You are worth it. :hug:

8. Jess

Jess Guest

YAY! GABE! :) so happy for you hun. Glad things are working out! I knew they would!!!!

:hug: :hug: