• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

Feel good when you can't think straight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, right now I don't feel depressed.

Yesterday I felt severely suicidally depressed.

The difference between today and yesterday? Outwardly, nothing.

Inwardly, I literally feel like I'm functioning at a diminished capacity or something.

As if my mind is sort of a clouded fog. For example, I can't really seem to ponder things deeply right and as right, it's very difficult to express exactly what I mean.

Even right now I just deleted a paragraph I was half way through because I lost where I wanted to go with it.

It's like I'm just an overthinker or something.

No real question here, just a tidbit of mildly relevant info about my brand of crazy.

I haven't felt like this since this past summer. Hope it lasts as long as it did then.

No idea what it is, but I ought to bonk myself on the head or something so I can have this "cloudy" feeling all the time.

bluegrey

Antiquities Friend
The sharper my mind is the more it focuses on dreadful thoughts and worry... OCD and generalized anxiety- my brand of nutzoid :laugh: so having one of my "duh days" is beneficial. Seriously, maybe you could benefit from daily meditation where you are cosistently training your mind to function in a healthier and less frenzied way.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Talk to your shrink and tell him whats going on.. They have meds that help with irrational thoughts..I'm on them because of my crazy thoughts..

Viro

Absolutely. That's why I go without sleep, I think. I crave the feeling of pure happiness that accompanies exhaustion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$75.00
Goal
$255.00