1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feel ill

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ruby, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

Last night I decide to take a few seroquel which I stupidly thought wouldn't have any major side effects and I snorted some phenobarbital. I cannot remember much after that. I woke up this morning unable to walk, my body felt really heavy and I felt like I was walking around on a boat or something. I still feel really sick now. I never thought seroquel would do that. It's happened once before when I'd took too many seroquel but I didn't realise it could have been that. Ah, I'm sorry :sad: I can honestly say that i'd NEVER do that again.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry to hear you felt so badly that you took what you did. I am glad to hear you say you learned from it and are not going to do it again. Please take care Ruby. Be safe. :hug:

3. PainEngulfsMe

PainEngulfsMe Active Member

I need to know, is seroquel used to treat anything besides mental disorders? I was snooping around and found a bottel of it in my moms medicine cabinet, perscribed to her. She's a happy person, i'd never in a million years of expected her to have a problem like what the drug sites say its used to treat.. anyone know?

4. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

I don't know, I don't think so. :unsure:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.