Feel ill

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ruby, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

Last night I decide to take a few seroquel which I stupidly thought wouldn't have any major side effects and I snorted some phenobarbital. I cannot remember much after that. I woke up this morning unable to walk, my body felt really heavy and I felt like I was walking around on a boat or something. I still feel really sick now. I never thought seroquel would do that. It's happened once before when I'd took too many seroquel but I didn't realise it could have been that. Ah, I'm sorry :sad: I can honestly say that i'd NEVER do that again.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry to hear you felt so badly that you took what you did. I am glad to hear you say you learned from it and are not going to do it again. Please take care Ruby. Be safe. :hug:

3. PainEngulfsMe

PainEngulfsMe Active Member

I need to know, is seroquel used to treat anything besides mental disorders? I was snooping around and found a bottel of it in my moms medicine cabinet, perscribed to her. She's a happy person, i'd never in a million years of expected her to have a problem like what the drug sites say its used to treat.. anyone know?

4. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

I don't know, I don't think so. :unsure:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.