Feel invisible

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Elysia, Jun 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elysia

Elysia Member

...I just need someone to care and notice me...

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hey elysia!!

welcome to the forum :)

we care here. whats bothering you? :hug:

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forum Elysia!! You have come to the right place for support.. I too use to feel invisible and now you can't shut me up...lol...I have met some great people here and I am sure you will also.. When your ready tell us more about your situation.. Maybe we can give you some advice and for sure we can give you support..Take care!!

4. pisces

pisces New Member & Antiquities Friend

Hi there i'm new here myself but looking around there seems to be an awful lot of careing people in here who are happy to listen and notice you,xx

5. Ptitz

Ptitz Well-Known Member

why is it so important to you?

6. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Hi Elysia.

7. Elysia

Elysia Member

Hi, Thanks for your responses. Sorry I've not replied. Not been in a good place. Not too bad at the mo. I have PTSD. Its triggered by birthing. Just had a child. Brought back all the abuse memories - reliving it. Not pleasant. Not good at talking...

8. Necromanti

Necromanti Well-Known Member

Although you are not in the best of circumstances considering how you feel, have felt, and how this birth invoked such unpleasant memories...I will say congratulations.
    Right now, you are anything but invisible; you are a mother. You are the center of the universe for this child.

I'm going to go a bit off-topic, but...I am enamored by the name Elysia. I think I even wrote a story where there was a character by that same name. :tongue:
    Such a beautiful and mysterious name...

9. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. We are here for you. And I second the beautiful post above by NECROMANTI

10. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi Elysia and welcome to sf. You can be as visible here as you choose to be. And there is no timescale. Get to know some of the people here. I know how much help the forum has been to me and I hope you can find that same help ans support. Best wishes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.