feel like a different person

Status
Not open for further replies.

feathers

when I get depressed, or suicidal or just feel empty, i feel like a different person. it's like, i don't like the people who are close to me, like my boyfriend just angers me and pisses me off and is useless, and my best friend is just annoying and i can't stand him, and i say mean and horrible things that I know at the time I shouldn't be saying, but I just don't care. I'm mean even when they're trying to help and they're only saying nice things. I don't deserve their help.

Then I wake up in the morning and I don't remember the horrible things I have said. Like if I have been texting the previous night I have to read through my texts to remember all the horrible things that I have said the previous night.

is this normal? is this just depression or something else?

Kaz x

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
I've noticed this, the more depressed/anxious I get the more uncaring, snappy and basically a shit I become!
Think this maybe because you have too much on your plate/mind/life, to have any energy left for the little things of life.

I'm the same way, when i fall into one of my funks i'm a completely different person than i am other wise. I don't care about anything or anyone, don't want to see my family, don't really want to do anything except lay in bed and think of ending it all

feathers

I ahte not being able to remember what I've said, and I have to read back through it and feel like a horrendous person for saying things I can't even remember saying, that I can't believe I have said. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00