feel like a f^&%# loser

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by noshadow, Jul 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noshadow

noshadow Well-Known Member

Tired. Been out interviewing, looking for a job.
    And the crying is back today. Just gonna take a few XXXXX. and sleep.
    Don't know what else to do on this stupid job thing. Feel like an ass cause my gf has a awesome job, and is holding down the fort here. Though I managed to save money, I do everything I can here. But to me it's not enough. I went from very comfy to NOTHING AT ALL.

If only I could not wake up. I'm soo tired.

saw my ma, sister, aunt and uncle yesterday totally felt outta place.

My sister and brother have it soo well off. why?? cause they're straight, married with chlidren?? how'd I end up f^$# - up????????

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2008
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

job hunting sucks, to be sure (i'm about to start job hunting when i move next month, not looking forward to it one bit)....
    i hope you get a good night's sleep and wake tomorrow ready to try again.
  3. Dead Alive

Dead Alive Active Member

If it helps any know this... this economy sucks right now and companies are downsizing everywhere because of the rising fuel prices. Stocks have dropped and everyone is having problems finding a job. It's not really about you... it is about supply and demand and right now everything is shrinking.

What you need to do is find something that is not influenced by the economy and is relatively stable. You might not get anything nice... you just need to find something to ride out the climate till a solution is found for our energy crisis and till the economy is more sound.

We are all in this mess... so don't think your all alone. Unemployment is rising, people are losing their homes, I am filing for bankruptcy, matter of fact, this year is going to be the highest bankruptcy filings on record.

Look at the jobs that do well in recessions and focus on getting something that feeds on the depressions. Lots of people go into the military during these times. That might be your cue.

As for the economy... its gonna get a lot worse. It will take 20 years to ride this one out. You don't really want to know what is coming down the hill right now... tell you what is in high demand... jobs in nursing are in very high demand. Baby boomers are all aging and that is where all the money will be going to.. paying the medical people for all their old age ailments.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2008
  4. Forget It

Forget It Member

You should avoid seeing your family until you get a job or until you're comfortable with your life.
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree with DeadAlive. I couldn't have put it any better. I also agree if it is possible you should think about school to learn a new skill. Our economy is shit and will be for some time.The middle east has hit us hard by jacking up prices. We need to reciprocate and jack up prices on everything we trade with them. Right now they have us by the cojones and things aren't looking so good. Take care and try not to put yourself down so much...
  6. noshadow

noshadow Well-Known Member

I don't start school till the end of August to be a cop/SWAT. What a joke hu!!?? I think this is my last year.

GF is a Dialysis Nurse at the VA. I unfortunatly have no interest in the medical field.

took a nap. tired still as hell still.
    I am supposed to be in therapy. Was supposed to start tomorrow. She hasn't called to give me directions to get to her. I haven't called tho either.
    Suppose I should.
  7. crying_wolf

crying_wolf Active Member

at least you can go out and search for jobs, have a gf. my cousin arrived today surprisely with my uncle. i didnt knew her since shes been in the states always. I still dont even know her name, my social, talking skills suck. i cant even go out much. and to make it worse im 23 lol, no goal, no nothing. i don't know whats going to be of my future.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.