feel like a horrible person

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by aki, Feb 22, 2009.

1. aki

aki Well-Known Member

I'm so horrible sometimes. I treat people like shit. I don't show it on here but I can be really awful to some people, basically to my family. I'm lucky that I have a supportive and loving family who stand by me so why do I attack them? They're not perfect but who is :unsure:

2. aki

aki Well-Known Member

bloody hell why did I even make this thread :mad: so stupid. I don't even want to talk about it. At the end of the day there's no excuse for it. :sad:

3. plates

plates Well-Known Member

Maybe there are reasons you're attacking them that you're not clear of? :dunno: Maybe they are making you feel horrible. Just a few thoughts.

:hug:

4. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Maybe. I don't know why I do it. I just don't like my parents, I don't like their personalities.

But thank you. :hug:

5. plates

plates Well-Known Member

It's okay not to like your parents. I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi El,
    You are a good person in my book. I read your replies to others and you are always supportive..You have been there for me when I am down. So I know you have a big heart!! Parents can be very aggrevating. I went six years with out talking to mine. I moved away and no one knew where I was. My oldest sister hired a private dick to track me down. He knew I was in New York but didn't know where. I finally called my mom when I found out I was going to be a dad. Ever since they have changed there whole attitude against me..Sometimes I think it goes hand in hand being a parent and being a pain in the ass..We love ya so don't forget that we will always be here for you!!

7. aki

aki Well-Known Member

thanks joseph :hug: your replies do mean a lot to me.