Feel like a pawn in people's evil game.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by kath, Jul 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Thats how i feel right now.

2. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

:hug:

3. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Thanks hun.Hugs.im sure it isnt like that.But it sure feels so much like it right now.i just feel so hurt.i know my situation must be hard for others.Hard for others to grasp and work through and relate to given the abnormality of parts of it.i dont want to feel bad things about people and most of the time i dont but i guess right now im hurting.i dont want to think like this but i cant get rid of the thoughts.the anger.i dont want to feel these things towards these people.

4. Jess

Jess Guest

:hug: Kath

5. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Thanks Jess hun hope you are ok and you Shygirl too.Miss you both.

i just want to get rid of the feelings......the anger,the upset........the feelings i should probably never have had within this sitaution.....and certainly not feelings i should allow myself to feel.......i dont want to feel like this towards people......i feel like a bad person when i feel these things so powerfully towards people.

6. Jess

Jess Guest

I wish I could take all those bad feelings away kath :sad: You dont deserve to have them :hug:

I'm always here for you :hug:

~Jess

7. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Sorry you feel that way. Feeling something like that is always miserable.

8. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

*hugs kath and strokes her hair*

Hope your okay today Kath, I love you, I miss you. Im sorry. xox

9. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone.

Well as for me im alive.i dont really feel here anymore though.i havent for a while now.i think i went a long time ago now in most senses really........but something keeps lingering.its like i cant totally get rid of me.all of me.But i just detach more and more.i think even people can see im not really here anymore.

i think i was gone a long time ago,i think thats what people must look at me and think.Thats what i look at me and think.And they would be right.

im not really here with you anymore.im just kath.

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am thinking of you kath. Know you have a special place in my heart. :hug:

11. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I feel like a game piece. And people are controlling all the bad luck that happens to me. They watch me, watch me suffer. And they just laugh.

Thats how it feels. I'm being played!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.