feel like a piece of shit . Am a piece of shit.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Takotsubo, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Takotsubo

Takotsubo Well-Known Member

why am i such a piece of shit ? why does everyone excel at life more than me? why am i always getting betrayed ?

I am a piece of fucking shit that can't do anything right . fucking no job , stuck with some 500 dollar fine that i can't fucking afford to pay.I feel like crap , no lady in my life , all my friends are doing well , in college if not then they are working and have cars and ladies in their life to comfort them and to bang their brains out . Me I have shit . Can't go to college because i have no way to pay for it. I guess i could try and get grant money but don't know if they will actually give it to me since i screwed around the first half of H.S. don't really have any friends that i can hang out with IRL ,because they are busy with work or school or out and about with other friends or their old lady .

Instead all i get is : betrayal by friends ,no ladies in my life . not once , no life / social life , poor fucking family , family that ask me for money since they can't handle their own money because they got into so much debt they can't get out of it . means no money for me to save for college , no money to buy a car , no money to ask a lady out IF she actually says yes . just shit. lots of Bad vibes and shit life and no friends that just betray me and that don't bother with me anymore.
  2. scarlettdrknss

scarlettdrknss Well-Known Member

you know what? i think you don't necessarily need all those things to be happy. i might be wrong, but i think you should try to take it easy on yourself. this may sound completely cliche or something but i know that sometimes, at my lowest points where i'm completely alone or even stuck in my house with my family hovering around me (which always brings my mood down) i find one thing, if i'm outside maybe a bird, a tree or even rain (since i like rain) or if i'm at home maybe my dog or simply a song, and it just fulfills me. everything else fades away, everything else doesn't matter and that one thing makes wonderful. it doesn't work constantly (unfortunately) cuz it's just a spur of the moment thing, it gets destroyed it you think to much or anything.
    but those moments just come. you know, like the saying "if you squeeze too tight, it slips away". maybe if you loosen yourself a bit, let things flow, don't think about what you don't have as much anymore and not try to force them to be, then they'll come by themselves. i think that you can only find a real friend when you bump into them doing something you love. that would immediately mean you have one thing in common. i've never found a friend while on the look out for one.

i hope my post isn't as stupid as it seems to me right now Dx hope, things turn to the better for you.
  3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

You do sound like you are being very hard on yourself and your trying hard to think of to much negativity.You sound as though you have a bout of depression and let me guess you lock yourself from the world alot of the time.You need to get yourself better and try getting some sort of structure happening and this is going to take time but things can start fallling into place and moving forward a bit more smoothly.Cars women etc all come with time but they arnt the most essential for happyness its finding who you are and feeling good within yourself then these things start coming along as you move forward.Maybe find a coarse and complete your last year of high school again then move onto further education thats just a suggestion.Use the money you lend to your family to pay for this and they might learn to look after their own money harsh i know but you need to look after you.Reaching out here is also a good thing and youve done that so keep that up.Healthy eating a bit of exercise also does wonders to make yourself feel good.I wish you all the best and take care and hope all works out
  4. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

Why are you a piece of shit? I do not understand. From what you wrote above, I can understand why life is so terrible towards you. So why do you believe that you are a piece of shit? If anything, you are a victim of your circumstances and you should not feel that you are the source of the pain you are currently experiencing.

You should be happy because at least you can see your pain is caused by your environment and it is not a direct result of your actions. I cannot tell you what to do because your circumstances are not known to me. But I do believe that people at a young age (that means you!) should try and improve themselves first. I think you should see a school concellor or a social worker to help you find the best path in life. Prehaps academic study is not the best way forward for you. What about cooking or construction work or plumber or electrician? Don't laugh! Some of these jobs are good AND THEY CANNOT BE OUTSOURCED TO INDIA.

There are other girls out there and when you have a job, you can meet them. And they may be kind to you. So try and get out and put yourself outside your own comfort zone. Take chances in life to learn a professional skill that can help you with earning a living.

You are young, you still have time. The world is more than what you see for you cannot see everything.
  5. japanlover

japanlover Well-Known Member

It's the damn summer. It turned 100 degrees and I feel the exact same way. I get so damn depressed when the temp is high :(
  6. Takotsubo

Takotsubo Well-Known Member

wow i don't know what to do i have been job less since march , and everywhere i apply to i keep getting rejected . or they are not hiring. i applied to a lot of different positions and only got one call for an interview but i didn't get that job. i got fired from my previous job and yeah don't know what to do . no one is hiring when call them to check on my application. don't know what the hell i am going to do. I'm pretty worried and actually a little scared, what if i don't find a job , i need one very soon .
  7. Kinglonely

Kinglonely Member

I am in the same boat as you. List my job a little over a month ago, no girl, live at home, dead broke, and alone since I burned all the bridges with my close friends. I have nothing left and feel like but 20 Xanax and a bottle of captain and saying fuck it. I know exactly how yo feel.
  8. kristy1970

kristy1970 Active Member

I was unemployed for over 6 months... let go because I was "making too much money" ... they hired 2 people with no experience to take my place. I had to take "crap" temp jobs making a fourth of my previous salary and felt like a complete loser. Having a great resume and 20 years experience didn't make any difference. The job market right now sucks!!!! As one previous post states, don't be so hard on yourself. Lots of people can't find jobs. The key is being persistant and try not to "what if" yourself. Take care.
  9. glass ego

glass ego New Member

omg ...i feel like you are me....i'm so sorry...all of my friends are in college as well. i have some sort of fucking medical condition. i don't even know what it is. i act younger than i am and have no friends.........you just described MY situation so well that i can hardly fucking bare to type this....i was that wierd fucking autistic kid that was in your normal classes that no one talked to that always seemed paranoid...i should have taken special classes i know i should have..i could do some of the work but everything just moved so fast in highschool so i just fucked around too....i stayed in normal classes because i thought i would eventualy fit in...time is so precious.i hopemy account gets verified soon so i can just sit in chat.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.