Feel like crap

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by NoGood, Oct 1, 2009.

1. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Just feeling like shit at the mo, im not suicidal but ive just had enough of myself. I dont like me anymore. I feel ugly and fat and useless and fake and its just down right depressing.

Sorry this is a stupid thread but I just wanted to "let it all out" as the section says.

GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! :(

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Hi, keep letting it all out when you need to. I'm in a down cycle right now and I feel like blah too.

3. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Thanks Chargette, your post actually just made me smile. Isnt blah just such a good word for explaining how ya feel? :)

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey sorry you are feeling crappy same here just bagged out no energy hmmm thinking cake might help:cake: quick fix take care hope your feelings start to improve throughout day

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiya Kate,

I've just replied to your PM, hope you're feeling a lil better than you were this morning :D

6. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

I hate how i feel. I cant find the 'off' switch for my head!

7. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

:cry:

8. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Oh sweetie :arms: Sorry to hear that you're feeing so horrible. I think it is the time of year. Even if you feel like you enjoy the holidays, somewhere deep inside it brings out so many negative things. A lot of stress (even if we dont recognize it), it's time consuming, so tiring and the expectations of ourselves are pretty close to unrealistic to say the least.

But you've hit it on the head..... you're feeling. Just feelings hun. I know sounds stupid when they are the only thing you seem to be able to have in your head and heart. They are just feelings. Inside you know you are none of those things. Just depression trying to get deep inside so it can take over. But you know differently. And if you cant believe that right now, then turn to me and your other friends. We will tell you over and over again until you can believe.... your a wonderful, caring,gentle, beautiful, special person. And bah humbug to what your feelings are trying to tell you. Those feelings will go away. But being the person you really are (the person the rest of us see and know) will never leave you Kate!!! Be strong sweetie.