feel like doing it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by chellex79xx, Mar 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chellex79xx

chellex79xx Member

I have to do this. <Mod Edit - Acy - inappropriate> I am going to (methods). It's not death or hurt am scared of ...it's not doing it properly and ending up a bigger burden than I am now . My fiance has destroyed me and I see no future everyday the thoughts get louder and louder . I just don't get why I gave him my all I put him before everyone and he done this to me . I sincerely cannot go on .

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2015
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

He is not worth you hurting yourself ok Let him go and you move on to find someone that deserves your love ok
    I know you don't believe me right now but it will be ok you will be able to get pass this

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hey there. I'm so sorry that someone has hurt you so badly! :hug:

I think you deserve to be loved as much as you love someone else. If this person hurts you in any way, you deserve more than that. One person's bad words/behavior is not the way that they whole world will treat us, so please don't give up.

We give our all to people that we love and trust. It hurts when they abuse that trust and love. It says a lot about them - their coldness, lack of caring, ability to "use" another person. Perhaps give yourself time to get over this loss and then look for someone who loves you back as much as you love them.

Please stay safe - don't act on your self-destructive feelings. :arms:

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi hun, you deserve so much more than your boyfriend/husband has done to you. You need to get out of that situation. I have been worried for you since you posted last night, please try and see if you can stay with family or friends. Ask the police or a local domestic violence avenue for advice, the police deal with DV all the time and will know what to do. :hug: Try and calm yourself for the night and know you are not in this alone.

5. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

Hello,
    Trust me he's not worth it. You deserve to be treated with kindness. Please don't do anything foolish that you'll end up regretting. He's not worth crying over either. Please know that you're in my thoughts and if you need someone to talk too, send me a pm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.