Feel like ending it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am tired of trying. I am drowning in student debt, nobody likes me, and I have no future. I have been trying to seek medical help this past two weeks but neither my insurance or my doctors are working with me. The best years of my life have already happened and they were not that great to begin with. I am sick of being told things only to have it screw me later.

moxman

The "Perfect Life" YouTube channel is neat
SF Supporter
Hello Valentin, I am Mox

Thank you for joining us. Here you are safe, no one will judge or ridicule you; that behavior is not tolerated here.

I totally understand the student loan situation. Why don't you tell us more of what is going on with you? The more you share the more we can help.

Do you think you are safe from hurting yourself?

Take Care Feel free to PM/IM me if you feel like it

lightning05

Please hang in there @Valentin and talk to us about what is going on besides the student debt. Is that all that is bothering you? Do you have any friends or family close by that you can be with so you don't hurt yourself? Please be safe and take care.

chiaroscura

BestTimePlantTree?100 YearsAgo. NextBestTime?Now.
SF Supporter
Valentin I so hope you are still here. We really care about those feelings you are having, and I beg you to stay safe. You will get to know lots of wonderful people who have suffered through hell, in their lives, and are here now to help others, because only people who've lived thru hell and mistakes and wretched messses, know how it feels. And only such people can truly help others. You would be wonderful at talking to others who feel horrible, for example, because you are in such a difficult passage. Please hang on, and hang on to us! Of course, get help, any port in a storm, but then hang out with us. We need you as much as you may need us. Please stay. Your friend, Chia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00