Feel like ending this...please help... :(

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Anju, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

I'm so close to the edge right now it's not even funny :cry: I'm doing everything in my power to stop myself doing something stupid, but it's not working. I'm panicky, I feel like somthing is closing in on me, I can't fight these urges to cut. And I know if I cut it's going to go deep, too deep, I don't think I'd be able to stop....

I can't take this anymore, I can't see anything worth fighting for, I just can't take all this pain :cry:

Please, anyone, let me see that someone is there...someone knows what I'm going through, cause there's no one, no help, nothing...just nothing but hurt :cry::cry:

I am actually not able to fight this anymore....no one cares either way, if they cared they'd have stepped in by now to offer some help....

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I care Sarah :hug:
    And I absolutely! know how much pain you're going through because I'm going through it as well. I COMPLETELY understand exactly where you're at!
    All I can say is that I am here. PM me if you want. But I am here, we are here for you.
    :hug:

3. helena

helena Staff Alumni

Though I don't really know what to say I hear the dispair in your post and wish you stay safe, please don't hurt yourself.
    :hug:

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't do this to yourself Anju. I care about you hun. Please don't cut yourself. Talk to us and let us help you. :hug:

5. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

It's getting worse...usually it fades within a couple of days, never dissappears but at least fades...but all I can feel is that urge to end it growing stronger and stronger...

'I am human and I need to be loved'-often the most relvant song lyrics are those that are overused...

6. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hey Sara, just noticed your thread. Here if you need to chat. You sound like I felt at new year. I care about you. :hug:

7. seven

seven Active Member

You are loved! There are many people who care and want you to feel better. Please take care of yourself and don't despair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.