Feel like ending this...please help... :(

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Anju, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

I'm so close to the edge right now it's not even funny :cry: I'm doing everything in my power to stop myself doing something stupid, but it's not working. I'm panicky, I feel like somthing is closing in on me, I can't fight these urges to cut. And I know if I cut it's going to go deep, too deep, I don't think I'd be able to stop....

I can't take this anymore, I can't see anything worth fighting for, I just can't take all this pain :cry:

Please, anyone, let me see that someone is there...someone knows what I'm going through, cause there's no one, no help, nothing...just nothing but hurt :cry::cry:

I am actually not able to fight this anymore....no one cares either way, if they cared they'd have stepped in by now to offer some help....

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I care Sarah :hug:
    And I absolutely! know how much pain you're going through because I'm going through it as well. I COMPLETELY understand exactly where you're at!
    All I can say is that I am here. PM me if you want. But I am here, we are here for you.
    :hug:

3. helena

helena Staff Alumni

Though I don't really know what to say I hear the dispair in your post and wish you stay safe, please don't hurt yourself.
    :hug:

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't do this to yourself Anju. I care about you hun. Please don't cut yourself. Talk to us and let us help you. :hug:

5. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

It's getting worse...usually it fades within a couple of days, never dissappears but at least fades...but all I can feel is that urge to end it growing stronger and stronger...

'I am human and I need to be loved'-often the most relvant song lyrics are those that are overused...

6. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hey Sara, just noticed your thread. Here if you need to chat. You sound like I felt at new year. I care about you. :hug:

7. seven

seven Active Member

You are loved! There are many people who care and want you to feel better. Please take care of yourself and don't despair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.