feel like giving up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kyangel04, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyangel04

kyangel04 Antiquities Friend

i'm having an awful night. i feel hopeless and hate myself. I can't stand to be me. i wish i could disapear. i just want to give up

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry you are having such a bad night...but you shouldn't hate yourself. You seem like a kind, caring, and helpful person, and those are qualities that shouldn't be hated. I hope that you stay strong and don't give up. Remember that we are all here for you. :)

3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you aren't feeling so great either.. Why do you hate yourself so much..? Specifically?.. Here if you need to chat..

4. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hello
    Ive seen your other posts and yes understand how you feel.Going through some shit now as its happened to my daughter.All I can say is be strong and look at yourself and reassure yourself you deserve to be here.Take a time of the day and say you are a good person and be strong.Hardest ever thing to deal with i know but you have to find you and that is hard i know.Please keep talking here as letting it out can help and there is no judgement here more understanding.Take care

5. kyangel04

I feel bad. All I do here is talk about myself. I'm not helping anyone. I'm feeling worthless and hopelessw. I feel like I'm bad cause, my stepdad, brother said things like that. They said other things too.

6. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Idea about this forum so you can talk about yourself never ever feel bad about that.your not worthless and we are here for support and talking too please never feel that you have too feel bad about talking here.Open up as much as you need .

7. kyangel04

Ok,thanks. I'm leaving for a dr's appt. I have to see a new cardiologist. I'll check back in later.

8. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

One thing I've learned in life, as I'm sure others have as well, I that some people are just dbags. They try to bring you down. You do seem like a very caring person. And who cares if you talk about yourself on here! We are all here to listen if you need to vent, that's what the site is for. And besides, how else are we gonna get to know you? :) stay strong and message me if you need to. I'm alway here.

9. kyangel04

I'm feeling some better. Thanks for being good friends. I know evenings and night time is a trigger for me. I've got to try and work through that.

hugs and take care, kyangel

10. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're a little better :)

11. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Glad you feeling better and when your feeling down at nights use this forum.Take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.