Feel like I am on my way to a crisis

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by FrainBart, Feb 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

I am struggling yet again. Sat in tears pondering my non existent future and the uncertainty I face. tomorrow I am evicted with no where to ge, and what sounds like no one helping. I dont know where to turn or what to do, and I dont know how I can cope like this much longer.

Why has everything crumbled around me and why do I bother carrying on?

I cant even answer that right now.
  2. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Here you cannot be evicted in the winter months you have to be given notice so youcan make arrangements to get housing Can you phone shelters see if they have space
    Phone a crisis line they might have connections to shelters for you to call but legally i don't think you can be thrown on the streets in middle of winter get some legal advice ok from a legal aide office Is there not a family member you can stay with for awhile
  4. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

Not sure where you are located but in uk there are plenty of support organizations to help. I can advise you.

Have all the procedures been followed to evict you and have you sought support and assistance.
  5. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

just wanted to say I hope they actually manage to be competent tomorrow when you call since you did it the way they told you to. It is obviously a very difficult time and I cannot even imagine the stress, but you are strong and when you call them in the morning reach for that strength and do not accept less than all the help you need- do not let them brush you to the side again. I wish I could help you with that or thta you had somebody to help you with that , but please make certain they fulfill all of their obligation to you and your child. Use this ultimately as what you need- a step towards a new fresh start and consider tomorrow the first step up the ladder instead of anther step down. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.