feel like I can't go on

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MOMMYOF3, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MOMMYOF3

MOMMYOF3 Member

I am new here and am going to say things I have never said aloud to anyone before. I am 35 years old and have 3 kids and I live my life as a lie. I am not the person everyone thinks I am. I think about wanting to die every day. I feel like I have dug myself into a hole so deep that people don't even see me anymore. There is not one person in my life who knows who I am or how I feel. I think everything choice I have made in my life, except my children, was the wrong one. I am a mess, incapable of doing the right thing. I truly believe my kids and husband would be better off without me. Every day I pray for an answer or a sign and nothing ever comes. I need help and I need it soon.
    Piper

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Firstly, welcome to the forum.

It's good you have reached out for some help and here you can be honest as you want or need to be.

Please feel free to pm me anytime

3. sorry_mozart

sorry_mozart Well-Known Member

Hey there. I'm in no position to give advice myself right now but I wish you the best of luck in getting through this. I can't even imagine how hard it is to bring up three kids - must be so tiring. I hope you can find enough strength for them from somewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.