feel like i cant stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've had multiple OD's and been hospitalized mutliple times, i get therapy, go to groups, try to do things that are suposed to make me feel better, and in the end i always end up with a bottle of pills. right now my therapyst had me keep all my meds at my parents house with a weekly pill box at my home because of a recent attempt in which i simply fell asleep for a good amount of time. i've been in a coma once and have had multiple attempts that not many people other than my doctors know about. i've been getting treated for severe depression and social anxiety for 3 years now and i just dont see the point if i always end up back in the same place i started.

what kind of worries me is the long term effect of all of these overdoses or that one of these attempts will be sucessful one of these days. does anyone have this problem? i just dont feel like it is normal for me to keep doing this over and over.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
My problem is that I keep drinking, even if it makes me really sick...it's a compulsion that I can't seem to stop. So you aren't alone in feeling like you don't have control over your actions. I just try to remember what will happen to my body if I keep drinking, and how bad I feel each time I start to sober up. I know it will be hard to stop taking the overdoses, but think of how it will harm you in the long run. It's not worth putting your body through that.

i know what you mean but its just really hard. i OD'd about 2 weeks ago and with that attempt i just remember feeling numb and not having control over my actions so you see it can be really hard when things get rough for me to think clearly enough to tell myself i shouldnt be doing this.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I have OD numerous times too. I was in a coma too in ICU. I feel bad for putting my family through it. Do you have anyone other than your doc that you can speak to about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00