Feel like i'm fighting a loosing battle help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Evanesce, Apr 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evanesce

Evanesce Well-Known Member

I'm so sad and hurting so much inside. I tried yet again today to get help from those so called professionals. I'm left feeling unheard, worthless like nothing I try will ever work.
  2. libra

libra Active Member

I know this feeling well, when your seeking help and cant reach anyone.
    You have to remember not to take it personally, that most health professionals are rubbish
    'underpaid' and 'over worked'
    You have a voice!! Talk to us and find some comfort in the positive support available here :)
    has helped for me. hope that your day brightens up and you get the help & support you require today
    But remember we are here :)
  3. skypenguin

skypenguin Member

Perhaps you need to find a new "professional" I'm glad you've reached out to this community.

In the past I've had the spectrum from non listening drug pushers (bad psychiatrists) to psychologists who were more worried about themselves and their own egos to have time for patients. When the last psychologist "broke up" with me over the phone because I missed an appointment for work travel (I offered to pay a missed visit fee in cash) I really thought I was crazy.

A few months later I found a really supportive pair of doctors (psychiatry, and psychology) who provide a comfortable environment and are very competent with what they do.

I'm just trying to say that there is a HUGE difference in practitioners and specialties. Clearly you should look for a better match even though I know it's hard to cold call offices and tell them you have a "problem" and are looking for treatment.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.