Feel like im immersed in a big lonely place

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeShade17

Feel like im immersed in a big lonely place I just feel so alone even with the few odd people that have conversed with me and just can't shake this feeling it feels hopeless

Both I guess but dont know if you can say people who've conversed with me today are in real life as it's been through a message thingy looking at a screen
depends on people's definitions I guess, I always consider real life as people you see face to face/know face to face rather than people online you've never met. that's good though, some interaction is better than none no matter where it is :) but I get you, only certain people in my life fill the gap of loneliness, most of my life most people dont make any difference to me feeling lonely

TreeShade17

depends on people's definitions I guess, I always consider real life as people you see face to face/know face to face rather than people online you've never met. that's good though, some interaction is better than none no matter where it is :) but I get you, only certain people in my life fill the gap of loneliness, most of my life most people dont make any difference to me feeling lonely
It seems most I do these days is stare at a screen it seems like that's what most people do nowadays is stare at screens every day everywhere I dont know it feels like sooner or later we as people wont exist physically anymore no longer have bodies and will become coded and uploaded into a big cyber cloud

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00