feel like im less then a human beeing

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Summer.Rain, Mar 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

i feel ashamed of my depression, of how it effected my life
    i feel the need to hide it away like some shameful dark secret
    but then when people are looking at me, asking questions, like where do i work and so on,
    its like, i have to lie my way out, which makes me feel even worse
    people ask me why dont i have a girlfriend, and i look at them trying to hide the pain, trying to think of something to say, i cant really tell them that i got nothing to offer to anyone, that i never really achieved much in my life.

i envy so much when i read about people who killed themselves, they were so much braver then me
    i dont see any hope for myself, i walk down the streets and see all those beautiful people, couples, women, and i can easily approach and talk to them, but i just dont know what about, like, what can i tell them about myself? im nothing, i achieved noting, and probably will never achieve anything :(

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Sorry you are feeling this way. You don't have to have a doctorate or masters degree for a woman to be attracted to you. Envying the dead is going to go pretty badly in your thoughts. Approach those women and if nothing becomes of it just let it be. I have nothing to offer a man. So I am in the same situation really, all I have is a chatty personality to attract guys, so please try the same, just have a good sense of humour and forget everything else.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Petal said it best. There are lots of us who feel we have nothing to offer, but I think deep down, we all do. It doesn't have to be a degree, or a great job, or amazing looks. It can be something as simple as a smile, saying hi and making another person smile, or just being there for someone.

Petal likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.