feel like killing myself

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Mordeci, Sep 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

Basically the urges are back and have been strong for a while and tonight has just made them worse and stronger. I was supposed to go out with a group of people but they never called and i can tell on their facebook that they still went out so, of course they ditched me, story of my life. Truth is I am not much for going out but they don't know that (new school and all) and a phone call would have been nice, so this just confirms that i have no friends who care about me or my feelings and that I am in for a long isolated year. I can't take it, I am sick of trying, I am really tempted just to end it all tonight, and I am finding it harder and harder for me to think of a reason not to.

2. sdcg76

sdcg76 Member

Please don't kill myself, especially because you feel nobody cares about you, somebody does, like us here on this forum. And facebook is cool at times(I have a profile so I don't hate it), but it can also be a curse, I say that because when you're depressed and/or suicidal looking on at others status and pictures makes me even more feel crappy which is why I don't go on as much as I used to. My advice would be just because what those pictures show might not be all to the story...some people just put on appearances to make themselves look better...please don't kill yourself.

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

don't do it Andrew...stay with us ..
    maybe work on finding some new friends ..(easy to say I know) .are there some sort of groups at school you can join to meet new people....
    I also find facebook depressing...I go on there to find out what my family are up to and then get sad cos it didn't include me....I got to stay off there too.:console:

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Don't let that drag you down Andrew. Maybe they just forgot to call you or some other reason why they didn't include you? Who needs friends like that anyhow? I actually prefer being by myself than hanging around a bunch of idiots. A few good friends is better than a bunch of fools. Good luck with school. :hug:

5. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I don't see the point anymore, literally everyone in my class is having fun without me, I have a rough idea for a method I think it might be time.

6. Jl1234

Jl1234 Member

Please don't hurt yourself sweetie. You have no idea of the devastation you'll leave behind you. Your life is not worthless you need to speak to a councellor. Please try and find so
    w help. Do t hurt youself because there's no turning back from the final act.

7. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I am tired of looking for a reason not to do it, I have all the reasons in the world as to why I should, I think the time is comming real soon.

8. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

(((Mordeci)))......Sounds like your ruminations have really gotten a good grip on you friend, and that it might be best for you to reach out for some extra support and help right now, I do hope you will keep talking to the caring people here....please do consider talking to some one who can help!

9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

hold on till that urge passes and then you can work on getting some new friends who will appreciate you...you said it's a new school so give yourself time to settle in..
    do you have family who will be hurt if you're gone?..
    we would miss you too.

10. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

My life is never going to get better, I have fallen into old patterns of procrastination, I hate school, I have no friends, my life is not going to get any better, I might as well do it now and get the whole thing over with.

11. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Andrew hun. You know you don't have to do this. I really do enjoy exchanging pms with you,a nd I wish I lived closer. I really do. You are a fun guy to talk to, and such a sweetheart. You don't need to kill yourself. Can you sit down and just talk to me for a while? I know I don't help much, but you are also one of the few people I actually talk to on here. There is a way to fix things, you just have to work hard and I want to help.

12. loser

loser Well-Known Member

No you cannot kill yourself because a bunch of people who don't really matter to you failed to call you. I think Dave is probably right - it was not deliberate just scatty people and it happens a lot. You are feeling vulnerable and a lot of us on this forum are hard up for kind friends we can trust and feel at ease with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.