Feel like pulling my teeth out.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by resistance, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Crisis? Well ya, I think it is. :unsure:

My mouth is really hurting!! :( It started a week or so ago, I get these really nasty sharp pains in the right side of my mouth. Only the right side! The left is perfectly fine. The pain lasts only a few minutes, and I need to go put my head against a pillow or brush my teeth or pull the skin/mouth (whichever :unsure:) away from my teeth and the pain goes. Up until a few days ago I got the pain regularly, well, it wasn't constant but hardly an hour would go by without the pain. Now for the past two days the pain doesn't start til late evening. At the moment, it is ok... I just had a pain attack and I put a hot clothe against my mouth and the pain is gone... for now... :(

I told my dad and he said it could be Neuralgia.

Has anyone else had this pain?? :(

When the pain starts, even though it's only for a few minutes, it really, really, hurts.

I don't like dentists. Infact, I have a phobia of them. I'm really, really scared they are going to pull my teeth out. I don't want all my teeth on the right to be pulled out! :hiding:

My next appointment is on the 11th June but if the pain doesn't go in a few days I may well try and make an earlier appointment.
  2. NoRegrets

NoRegrets Well-Known Member

Although I've never experienced this pain, it sounds like a horrible mess. Hope you get this stuff straightened out. Take care of yourself, Res.:smile:
  3. Tara

Tara Guest

ive had it, well could be something different, but its a really terrible pain in my gums/teeth.
    the doctor said to me its tension :dry:

edit: okay i think we've got completely different things lol. its my whole mouth, gum line. it feels like its being pushed and squeezed together.

what you're describing and what youve linked to, sounds a lot worse :hug:
  4. iwishiwasinvisible

iwishiwasinvisible Active Member

have u gotten ur wisdom teeth yet...
  5. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Sorry for not replying sooner, I don't know if I have my wisdom teeth, I probably have but teeth names are not my strong point. :unsure: I have a tooth grow through at the back left a few months back but that's on the left side and didn't cause any discomfort at all.

Past two days the pain has got worse and I have drank SO much water, I am still drinking it and I'm peeing every 15 minutes, lol. When I get the pain I get a burning sensation on the inside of my mouth and the water helps.

Thankfully my appointment has been forwarded to today, I have the appointment in just under 2 hours. I'm a little worried though :( I've had this pain every day for the past two weeks, it's tedious and it stops me from doing/eating/drinking things I want to.

I really hope my dentist can prescribe me something NOW and not say get an appointment with the doctor etc... I can't take this pain anymore. :(
  6. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Good luck with the dentist hun. It wont be too bad, dont be scared :hug: Hopefully the doc is going to find out sth thats not too bad. Since it seems to be your gums its probably more likely to be tension or so. Dont worry hun.
    Beret xxx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.