Feel like screaming but that won't help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Finally this afternoon I got off my lazy tired ass long enough to clean four cages: rat boys, rat girls, rat adult females, and bunners. While putting the six rat girls in the little basket where they stay while cleaning their cage... two got out. I finally caught the one but the last one is still happily running around under things, getting dusty and refusing to be enticed by anything - even swiss cheese!!:mad: The beagle we're dogsitting keeps sniffing around where she's hiding, which of course keeps her from wanting to come out, and I can't catch her right now so I give up for the moment. Maybe daughter can do it when she gets home.:rolleyes: Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!

Damn she's quick!!:ohmy:

least able to catch small rodents!:rolleyes:

Aww no! Reminds me of when I had mice. Put them down for a second and they were gone! They're insanely quick...always caught them in the end 'though. Hope you manage to catch her. :smile:

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Well now I can rest - I got her back in the cage. She was sitting on top of the boys' cage, talking to her brothers. I grabbed her with both hands and put her back with her sisters. ...sigh of relief...

Scum

phew, bet that's a relief.

Well done for getting her.

It's cute she was with her brother/s, clearly missed them :P

Glad all is well :)

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Had 23 gerbils on the loose once :laugh: the cats thought they had died and gone to heaven :laugh:

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
She's a slippery little devil, that one!:biggrin: If she'd stand still long enough for me to identify her I"d name her Greased Lightning!:laugh: She's quicker than any cat I ever saw!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00