Feel like shit, again.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheWr0ngChild, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

Lets just hope I don't get like I did before, or I WILL do it this time, I've had enough of not knowing who I am.

2. jessikah2k8

jessikah2k8 Well-Known Member

There's always a way out of everything. Even though life isn't quite going OK for you now, it can only ever get better. *hugs*

It may seem like nobody cares.. but people do. People care about you more than anything. Talk, talk, talk.. it makes all the difference in the world. Talking is good. It clears your head.

Good luck. xx

3. TheWr0ngChild

I'm trying, but I don't really have anyone too talk with, I almost did it the other night, and the more I "almost" do it, the closer I am getting to the final act.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

What if not knowing is the way we are to be...I think it takes a lifetime to know who we are, and often times, when we think we know, we have to change our minds because of new things we learn about ourselves...it sure is a journey, one for which we do not have an owner's manual...J

5. TheWr0ngChild

That is right, but what if we used to be something we liked before something caused us to change, for me is was taking a contraceptive pill that caused me to develop servere PMS which consists of extreme psychological and physical symptoms, that have changed who I was completly, and living in asupported living place where I was verbaly abused every day, there is not much I can do about the ways they changed me, one left me physicaly sick with some kind of extreme chemical imbalence, and the other left me a defensive, aggressive quite unpleasent person.

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I hope that you're ok TinWoman. I'll be on again later if you want to chat. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.