Feel like shit

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by music_addict, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. music_addict

music_addict Well-Known Member

You know its actually quite funny. I remember coming on here and reading about people who were depressed because a loved one left them. I would sit there and think "Ha thats nothing compared to the pain of never having anyone".

But now i know the truth. My first real just relationship ended. I really cared for her and now she's gone. And this pain is so much worse. I would give anything to go back to the dull pain of lifelong lonliness than what I feel now.
    It just hurts so fucking much. Im a fucking mess.

The bridge is looking really tempting right now. I cant fucking take this.
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hang in there. it's awful to feel so lonely, but the worst of these feelings will pass, and you will emerge stronger. i promise,

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It is true that dealing with the end of a relationship can leave you totally devastated. This feeling is temporary though. It may never completely go away, but it can lessen with time. Give yourself the opportunity to grieve your loss. Don't make any rash decisions while you are feeling this way. There are people here you can talk to. When you are feeling vulnerable, find one of us for support. We all need it at one time or another. Take care and stay safe. :hug:
  4. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

welcome to our world then mate, ok yeah it hurts now and you feel like just crawling away somewhere and hiding away from everyone but that will do no good.
    the pain of losing someone you cared about and even loved is very intense, i found that out the hard way and was pushed to the edge but it can be turned around.
    its a hard fight but it can be done.
    for me it was a choice of dying over someone who i later found out cheated or living and making a life for myself as a way of saying ' fuck you !'.

so i am still here and living my life my way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.