Feel like shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaos General

I guess id better explain a few things. For people who seem to be totally clueless, im currently on a combination therapy to try and treat and cure Hep C. Im on interferon and ribavarin, google it if ya wanna see what it is. Basically i feel like ive got the flu constantly, i ache everywhere, my head is constantly killing me, im sweating profusely, im throwing up hear their and everywhere and ive only been on it 3 days. Thats the physical side affects.

The other side affects are depression, hallucinations and my compassion and empathy is almosy non existant. Basically it boils down to this. If your gonna sit their and be a complete asshole, i aint gonna even try and reason with you, i honestly cant anymore. Im just gonna tell you to fuck off and leave me alone. I cant deal with people who cant let shit go at the moment. If people have a problem with me then go bitch and complain to someone who actually cares about your pathetic, petty grudges, because i dont.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hun you look after you okay and the hell with the assholes don't even acknowledge they are there. Im sorry you are suffering so much with the meds hun hugs

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Wayne, sorry that you're going through that. Feeling crappy physically can make us feel grumpy for sure. I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
i just have no patience for anyone anymore
:) When I feel that way, I've always thought of it as "grumpy"...?

But, yeah, when we don't feel well, it can be hard to deal with other things/people, and it makes us tense, grumpy, less patient and so on.

I hope you are better soon physically so that everything else settles down for you, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00